This privacy statement describes how Valley Cooperative Association collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: or thru our APP. It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this information.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you:
· Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
· Billing Information such as billing address
· Unique Identifiers such as username, account number, password
· Preferences Information such as information provided in the order history
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
· Send you requested product or service information
· Send product updates or warranty information
· Respond to customer service requests
· Administer your account
· Send you a newsletter
· Send you marketing communications
· Respond to your questions and concerns
· Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
· Conduct research and analysis
· Display content based upon your interests
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell your personal information to third parties.
We may also disclose your personal information:
· as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
· when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
· to any other third party with your prior consent to do so
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our Site includes links to other Web sites whose privacy practices may differ from those of . If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at .
If you use our shopping cart, the transmission of sensitive information collected on our order form is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you choose to use a third-party payment option to pay for your order, its privacy statement and security practices will apply to your information. We encourage you to read that privacy statement before providing your information.
Additional Policy Information
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
There are instances in which items do appear on the website that are no longer available. While these instances happen very rarely, ValleyBakers.com reserves the right to provide a refund of the purchase price + shipping immediately after the error is identified.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
Valley Cooperative Association
W6470 Quality Dr
Greenville, WI 54942